Chimney Paint and Peel cleaner is the perfect solution for cleaning the front of your fireplace. Recommended application with a brush produces a thick, rubbery, non-hazardous film after 6-12 hours depending on environment. After curing, it can easily be removed(peeled) away from the surface.
Paint and Peel Cleaner Details
|Size||Approx Weight||Product Code||UPC|
|1/2 gal||10 lbs||300444||709057380645|
- Preparation: Wipe surface rust with damp cloths. Tape off mantels, glass or any trim or painted surfaces around the surface to be cleaned.
- Coverage Rate: 40-80 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the texture and density of the surface.
- Available Sizes: 1/2 gal. gallon containers
- Application Temperatures: Between 45° – 95° F
- Application Method: Apply a thick, liberal coat 1/8″ to 3/16″ thickness with a paint brush and or a thick nap roller.
- Dry Time: Product takes about 6-12 hours to dry depending on conditions.
- Cleanup: Clean off tools with soap and water.